Time For Real Adventures
The spirit of adventure beckons you to new destinations. To new sights, sounds and sensations.
The V-Strom 650 ABS is built to get you there with more enjoyment and excitement, in greater comfort.
The V-Strom 650 ABS. Time for real adventures.
- 645cm3, V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for a full-range riding enjoyment.
- Efficient engine designs deliver high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and well-poised running at high-speeds.
- Spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- The sporty, dynamic front fairing houses compact dual multi-reflector headlight delivering superb light distribution.
- 3-way height-adjustable windscreen is carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing and it efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Comfortable riding position composed with a well-shaped seat, slim 20-liter fuel tank and compactly tucked-in frame covers make the rider feel at one with the machine.
- Lightweight resin luggage carrier comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat and is one piece with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars.
- Instruments with an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- Transponder-type Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) helps prevent theft with an electronic code ID system built into the owner’s Key. (excluding North American specifications)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice.
- The price quoted is for Peninsular Malaysia Only. Sabah & Sarawak price will be subject to freight and forwarding charges.
- Basic Sales Price is excluding insurance, road tax, registration fee, etc.